суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

female perversions movie




I got the job.

It pays $19 USD�/ hr rather than $17 USD / hr, but tha is nothing to bitch about.

The only problem is, I went in yesterday, to partake in the job interview, which was at 4:30 PM, but I got there at 8 AM because my dad went there, and I figured if I stranded myself at the place i used to work, Iapos;d be able to get my homework done (yeaaah, not so much XD). Instead, a lot of the people I used to work with greeted me all day, and we spoke off and on.�While speaking to me, various members of my (previous) team expressed irritation at the thought of my receiving the position. 5 of them have gotten spots on the team I was applying for, and I am now the 6th, but even one of those five seemed steamed that I was considered for the position.

In other words:�My receiving this position will cause a lot of drama. -.-apos;apos;apos; I hate drama, and Iapos;ve never been the focal point of drama before... I donapos;t want to be, so I guess I will just explain to them that I am qualified, or I wouldnapos;t have been considered, and that I will do my best, which is why I am a good fit for the position. (among various other reasons.)

The reason they are all pissed at me:�I quit 6 months ago, and have been without a job since then. The person who recommended me for the job is my dadapos;s co-worker. And because my dad is buddies with both the recruiter as well as my new boss, I suppose they feel itapos;s a boyapos;s club thing. I personally loathe that sort of thing, so I feel very torn right now...

I love my old team, and I donapos;t think they are more qualified than I am, but I feel they are just as qualified as I am, so I feel like I may have gotten the position due to my fatherapos;s inadvertent influence.

I want to receive jobs because of my own qualifications and skills... So... Iapos;m feeling very bummed right now. At the same time, I need a job, bad. Iapos;m in debt, my parents need help, and look at the economy over here in America. -.-apos;apos;apos; so... Iapos;m done venting...

But I really feel like crap about this.

On a more positive note: Junjou 2 episode 2 tomorrow- *spazzes* and iapos;m selling my plasma on tuesday XD�I guess I should stop starving myself -.-apos;apos;apos; Problem is, I donapos;t have any money for food XD�

Oh well... Ramen... This is why you were invented <3

Political PS: Obama and McCain were both hillarious last night <3 and Iapos;m proud of McCain for showing up at Letterman, but Iapos;m still voting for Obama-chama XD
female perversions movie, female perversions marcia cross, female perversions marcia, female perversions film.



Комментариев нет: