суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

cinema 5 brookings sd




Obviously as the title states, I feel down. I�have been having issues with myself.�I have been a very good daughter as far as I know. Unfortunately, being a teenager, I started getting more angry at my parents and somehow, I just am becoming lazier.�
When we used to live in the Middle East, I was so happy, and I always obeyed my parents. Growing up obediently and always doing my chores, my parents expected a lot from me. They�always gave me compliments and I enjoyed that.�
Moving to Canada, somehow I changed and they changed. As a kid, I enjoyed being with my parents and spending most of my time with them. But now, I feel like my time isnapos;t�enough to be obedient, because I need that time to think for myself. Today, my sister told me that my mom told her that I�am lazy and she upset of me.�My mom told me earlier to clean the bathroom, but I told my older sister to do it because�I was going to sleep, since I barely had any last night doing my math homework.�I told my sister that I would do part of the chore after I woke up. When I did, she already did it�for me, and I felt bad because I felt useless.
Eversince we moved here,�I feel�sad and useless. I do chores everyday but I donapos;t feel that they are thankful enough. They expect a lot from me�and I understand that, but I also need my space and time for myself. I miss the compliments they use to give me. Unfortunately, thatapos;s long�gone. They were replaced with looks and maybe too much�discipline,�that makes me feel�that I am a bad human being.�Trust me, I do a lot of work at home�and�I do feel grateful of my parents, but I wished they�would give me some time to adjust my feelings.
I feel depress, knowing my mom thinks I am lazy. I feel bad and angry.�I want to tell her that�Iapos;m sorry for not being good enough for�her and I wasnapos;t the same as I was before, but�she has to�understand that my life doesnapos;t revolve around housework.�I do want to say that, but I lack courage and I donapos;t want to hurt her feelings.
All I can say is, Iapos;ll try my best to�please my parents�and feel better.�Being a teenager is hard and hopefully Iapos;ll work�out all right.��
cinema 5 brookings sd, cinema 5 brookings, cinema 5 alamogordo, cinema 5.



Комментариев нет: