воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

dry skin causes




I just had a really good night. I got totally pissed (as in drunk, not angry) with a bunch of peeps from my part time job at The Upper Crust. We were watching the Sox game after hours and drinking copious amounts of alcohol and talking about shitty customers. It was awesome til the Sox lost and we were all upset. I was drunk when Tony (a driver) walked me out to my car. We talked for an hour, until I wasnapos;t drunk anymore. Tony is a cool guy. Iapos;m glad that I work there with such nice people who are so similar to me.

I just got a lot of my self confidence back from doing the movie and meeting people I like who like me back is wonderful. I finally believe that I am worth knowing.
dry skin causes, dry skin causes acne, dry skin cleanser, dry skin cleanser moisturizer treatment.



Комментариев нет: